NJ Elder Law Attorneys
Elder Law Services from Lifetime Achievement Award Winner – Donald D. Vanarelli, Esq.
The New Jersey Law Office of Donald D. Vanarelli has earned a reputation for its work in the fields of elder law, estate planning, guardianships, and special needs trusts on behalf of the senior citizens, the disabled and their families.
Elder Law in New Jersey
Elder law is the legal practice of representing older and disabled persons and their representatives in various matters. It includes estate planning and administration; trust creation and administration; financing long-term medical care; nursing home issues; qualifying for Medicare, Medicaid and other public benefits; probate; retirement benefit disputes; estate litigation; and guardianships. To discuss specifics and receive answers to your elder law questions, consult with the Law Office of Donald D. Vanarelli. Call 908-232-7400.
The Law Office of Donald D. Vanarelli provides elder law planning services that span a wide range of legal practice areas for those wishing to develop a long-term care plan. Our goal is to ensure that your loved one always receives quality long-term care. We will explore the available planning techniques to accelerate eligibility for Medicaid and other public benefits, while preserving assets for your spouse and other loved ones.
Planning For Life-Long Care
If you have an older person in your life, you will want to ensure that his or her affairs are in order, and he or she is well provided for in the years to come — even if you are unable to be by that person’s side.
Contact The Law Office of Donald D. Vanarelli Today!
Plan ahead for your loved one’s care with the assistance of the Law Office of Donald D. Vanarelli. As a Certified Elder Law Attorney, NJ Super Lawyer, Donald D. Vanarelli, Esq. has the knowledge, skill and experience necessary to effectively represent you and your loved ones in this complex area of law. Our wide range of service areas allow us to effectively navigate the legal hurdles you face. If you have elder law questions, talk to a member of our team today.
Submit the form on this page or call 908-232-7400 for prompt legal assistance.
Award-Winning New Jersey Elder Law Attorney Donald D. Vanarelli, Esq.
Mr. Vanarelli is a recipient of the Marilyn Askin Lifetime Achievement Award from the New Jersey State Bar Association’s Elder and Disability Law Section. The Lifetime Achievement Award, the Elder and Disability Law Section’s highest honor, is bestowed on an attorney with an established history of distinguished service who has made significant contributions in the field of elder and disability law throughout his or her career.Read more about the qualifications of Mr. Donald D. Vanarelli >>
- Recipient, Lifetime Achievement Award, by the NJ State Bar Association, Elder & Disability Law Section
- Certified Elder Law Attorney, National Elder Law Foundation, accredited by the ABA
- Named to the Super Lawyer list for the years 2007–2016
- Rated “AV Preeminent” by Martindale-Hubbell, Signifying Professional Excellence
- Lead counsel in In re Keri, a landmark NJ Supreme Court case in which guardians, for the first time, were permitted to engage in public benefits planning to obtain Medicaid eligibility for their wards
- Lead counsel in Saccone v. Police and Firemen’s Retirement System, in which the NJ Supreme Court, for the first time, permitted a special needs trust to be designated as the beneficiary of a state pension
- Co-counsel in Galletta v. Velez, in which a federal court, for the first time, held that VA pension benefits are not countable in determining Medicaid eligibility
- Past Chair, Elder and Disability Law Section, NJ State Bar Association
- Founding Member, Academy of Special Needs Planners
- Founding Member, Council of Advanced Practitioners, National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys
- Accredited by the Department of Veterans Affairs
- Certified as a National Certified Guardian by the Center for Guardianship Certification
- Selected as a panelist on the Union County Probate Early Settlement Panel
- Approved as a Mediator under the New Jersey Court Rules
- Recognized as an Accredited Professional Mediator
- Former Director, NJ Association of Professional Mediators
- Named to the list of Top Rated NJ Lawyers
- Trained as a Collaborative Law Professional
- Former Social Security Claims Representative for SSI and Medicaid claims
Call 908-232-7400 for assistance with elder law planning.
The Law Office of Donald D. Vanarelli provides elder law services throughout Union County, New Jersey including: Berkeley Heights | Clark | Cranford | Elizabeth | Fanwood | Garwood | Hillside | Kenilworth | Linden | Mountainside | New Providence | Plainfield | Rahway | Roselle | Roselle Park | Scotch Plains | Springfield | Summit | Union Township | Westfield | Winfield