Estate Planning Services from Lifetime Achievement Award Winner – Donald D. Vanarelli, Esq.
Donald D. Vanarelli is the recipient of the Marilyn Askin Lifetime Achievement Award from the New Jersey State Bar Association’s Elder and Disability Law Section. As an experienced trust and estate attorney, Mr. Vanarelli will address your comprehensive estate planning goals, no matter what the size of your estate may be. Your goals may include minimizing your taxable estate and developing testamentary trusts for the benefit of minors and disabled loved ones.
Vanarelli & Li, LLC can help you prepare for the future and protect the assets you’ve spent a lifetime accumulating. To discuss the specifics of your estate and receive answers to your estate planning questions, consult with Vanarelli & Li, LLC. Call 908-232-7400.
A Customized Approach
A comprehensive estate plan must meet individualized goals. At Vanarelli & Li, LLC, we understand that everyone’s needs are unique, and we utilize a variety of estate planning tools to address those needs, including the following legal documents:
- Will creation: A document containing detailed instructions regarding the distribution of assets
- Durable power of attorney: A document granting to another person the ability to make financial decisions on your behalf
- Living will: A document appointing another person to make specific medical decisions on your behalf, to take effect in the event that you are unable to make or communicate those decisions in the future
- Trusts: A document in which a trustee is given the legal responsibility to manage and distribute property for your benefit or the benefit of a loved one who is the beneficiary of the trust. Trusts are used to ensure money is available for retirement or to care for a disabled loved one.
Contact Vanarelli & Li, LLC Today!
As an experienced elder law attorney with a proven track record of dedicated and compassionate client service, NJ Super Lawyer, Donald D. Vanarelli, Esq. can help you achieve your estate planning goals.
Submit the form on this page or call 908-232-7400 today for prompt legal assistance.
Award-Winning New Jersey Estate Planning Lawyer Donald D. Vanarelli, Esq.
Mr. Vanarelli is a recipient of the Marilyn Askin Lifetime Achievement Award from the New Jersey State Bar Association’s Elder and Disability Law Section. The Lifetime Achievement Award, the Elder and Disability Law Section’s highest honor, is bestowed on an attorney with an established history of distinguished service who has made significant contributions in the field of elder and disability law throughout his or her career.Read more about the qualifications of Mr. Donald D. Vanarelli >>
- Recipient, Lifetime Achievement Award, by the NJ State Bar Association, Elder & Disability Law Section
- Certified Elder Law Attorney, National Elder Law Foundation, accredited by the ABA
- Named to the Super Lawyer list for the years 2007–present
- Rated “AV Preeminent” by Martindale-Hubbell, Signifying Professional Excellence
- Lead counsel in In re Keri, a landmark NJ Supreme Court case in which guardians, for the first time, were permitted to engage in public benefits planning to obtain Medicaid eligibility for their wards
- Lead counsel in Saccone v. Police and Firemen’s Retirement System, in which the NJ Supreme Court, for the first time, permitted a special needs trust to be designated as the beneficiary of a state pension
- Co-counsel in Galletta v. Velez, in which a federal court, for the first time, held that VA pension benefits are not countable in determining Medicaid eligibility
- Past Chair, Elder and Disability Law Section, NJ State Bar Association
- Founding Member, Academy of Special Needs Planners
- Founding Member, Council of Advanced Practitioners, National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys
- Certified as a National Certified Guardian by the Center for Guardianship Certification
- Selected as a panelist on the Union County Probate Early Settlement Panel
- Approved as a Mediator under the New Jersey Court Rules
- Recognized as an Accredited Professional Mediator
- Former Director, NJ Association of Professional Mediators
- Named to the list of Top Rated NJ Lawyers
- Trained as a Collaborative Law Professional
- Former Social Security Claims Representative for SSI and Medicaid claims
Call 908-232-7400 for immediate assistance with your estate planning and administration goals.
Vanarelli & Li, LLC provides estate planning and elder law services throughout Union County, New Jersey including: Berkeley Heights | Clark | Cranford | Elizabeth | Fanwood | Garwood | Hillside | Kenilworth | Linden | Mountainside | New Providence | Plainfield | Rahway | Roselle | Roselle Park | Scotch Plains | Springfield | Summit | Union Township | Westfield | Winfield